Tuesday 8 April 2014

Liebster award 3!


My last Liebster award was from Hannah Marie at Hannah's honest blog!

Here are my 11 facts :)

One - I am moving to Canada in January for a year! I went with my partner in June and we fell in love with the country and can't wait to go back!

Two - I am a huge harry potter fan. I can still remember the day my mom brought home the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone book when it first came out.

Three - I love my own company. I was always the child that could play on her own for hours with nothing but herself and her imagination.

Four - I got lost on holiday when I was 4, but luckily a good man found me on the beach and returned me to my parents. It's one of my earliest memories.

Five - I have a phobia of lose strands of hair, the flush of a toilet and the dark.

Six - I prefer old music to new music. I love Motown such as Marvin Gaye and The Temptations and New Romantic such as Duran Duran and Depeche Mode. (Contrasting, right?)

Seven - I have an addiction to The Simpsons Tapped Out game on my iPhone!

Eight - I can twerk (_!_)

Nine - I have 20+ dresses in my wardrobe at uni and so many more at my parents house!

Ten - I can't stand having an outfit which is all black, its my worst fashion nightmare!

Eleven - My best friend Danial and I have been friends for 10 years!


Hannah's questions to be answered:

Favourite retail store?

Probably Outfit as it has so many cute shops I love under one roof!

Do you believe in soul mates?

I believe I have two soul mates in my life, my best friend Danial and my partner James. I love them both so much, we just get each other completely. 

Favourite 3 blogs?

Rhiannon at Fashion Rocks My Socks

Lily Melrose at LLYMLRS

Lily Pebbles well at Lily Pebbles

Favourite online store?
ASOS is probably my favourite online store, but one of my other faves is Kukee.co.uk, its a wonderful online jewellery store that has super cute items which are really affordable!


If you had to choose any five guests (dead or alive) to attend your dinner party - who would you choose & why?

The whole of My Chemical Romance and Nelson Mandela! My Chemical Romance because they have been my idols for such a big part of my life and helped me in times of need, and Nelson Mandela as I would love him to teach me the important things in life and to really get to know the man who has inspired the world.

Favourite band/s?
Haha, well I think you can guess, Right? MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!

Favourite movie/s?

Ducktales the Movie!

Dream career?

A fashion psychologist! If UAL wants to offer me the MSc in Psychology in the Fashion Industries, I would be super happy!

Best advice you have ever been given?

Be yourself, because you only get one shot at it.

Your biggest inspiration in life?

My mom and dad as without which I wouldn't be have been so well brought up as I have. They have always put my sister and I first no matter what.



So that is all my questions answered! Here is my list of people who I am nominating for this award:

Abbie Frampton at Abbie's British Buys

Charlottle Wagstaff at MYWORLDMYLIFELILC

Anna- Marie at Stresses and Dresses


My 11 questions for my 3 nominees!

One - What attracts you to the world of blogging?

Two - Who is your favourite blogger and why?

Three - Aside from blogging, do you have a hobby that you don't share on here?

Four - If you could click your fingers and own one fashion item right now what would it be?

Five - Is there anything in your beauty stash you with you never brought?

Six - Do you have an icon and why them?

Seven - Do you have an item that is really important to you and why?

Eight - Where is the next place you plan to visit and why?

Nine - Do you have any fears?

Ten - What do you hope for the future?

Eleven - If there was one thing you could change about the community you live in, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated :) If there is anything you would like to see or know just leave me a comment and i'll get back to you! xoxo