Tuesday 8 April 2014

Leibster award 2!

So here is my Liebster award 2/3!


This nomination was thanks to Rachelle at A war against reality!


My 11 facts:

One - I am moving to Canada in January for a year! I went with my partner in June and we fell in love with the country and can't wait to go back!

Two - I am a huge harry potter fan. I can still remember the day my mom brought home the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone book when it first came out.

Three - I love my own company. I was always the child that could play on her own for hours with nothing but herself and her imagination.

Four - I got lost on holiday when I was 4, but luckily a good man found me on the beach and returned me to my parents. It's one of my earliest memories.

Five - I have a phobia of lose strands of hair, the flush of a toilet and the dark.

Six - I prefer old music to new music. I love Motown such as Marvin Gaye and The Temptations and New Romantic such as Duran Duran and Depeche Mode. (Contrasting, right?)

Seven - I have an addiction to The Simpsons Tapped Out game on my iPhone!

Eight - I can twerk (_!_)

Nine - I have 20+ dresses in my wardrobe at uni and so many more at my parents house!

Ten - I can't stand having an outfit which is all black, its my worst fashion nightmare!

Eleven - My best friend Danial and I have been friends for 10 years!


The questions Rachelle wanted me to answer:


1. What is/was your favourite lesson?

I always loved my GCSE Drama lesson, it was so chilled out, fun and my teachers were just amazing!

2. If you were a character from any movie/book who would you be?

I would be Baloo from jungle book :)

3. What music are you into?

Motown, New Romantics and MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!

4. If you were to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?

The day the wings stopped being clipped. It would be about a persons experience of striving to stop being put down and coming above it all to be their own person.

5. What was the scariest thing you have ever done?

Leaving home and going to moving to Leicester to attend university! I am such a family entreated so it was a big step for me to leave.

6. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go?

I would love to go South Africa and visit lots of animal sanctuaries and help out.

7. What's you favourite joke?

I really don't like jokes, I like real life humour, sorry!

8. If you were any type of animal what would you be and why?

I would be an Elephant, I love the relationships they have and they are so intelligent. They are also my favourite animal, I would love to be one for a day. But, sometimes when I have a had a bad day, all I want to be is a Koala Bear so I can sleep all day, haha.

9. whats your earliest memory?

Probably a time a young girl convinced me to go to the beach with her while I was abroad with my family. Unfortunately she left me when we got to the beach and I got lost, thankfully a kind man knew my parents were looking for me and picked me up and took me back to them.  I was a very lucky girl that day :)

10. What's you favourite TV show?

Nashville! I'm addicted to it!

11. If you could travel through time, when and where would you go?

The 1920's, I would love to have been a flapper!


So that is all my questions answered! Here is my list of people who I am nominating for this award:

Abbie Frampton at Abbie's British Buys

Charlottle Wagstaff at MYWORLDMYLIFELILC

Anna- Marie at Stresses and Dresses


My Questions For You Three:

One - What attracts you to the world of blogging?

Two - Who is your favourite blogger and why?

Three - Aside from blogging, do you have a hobby that you don't share on here?

Four - If you could click your fingers and own one fashion item right now what would it be?

Five - Is there anything in your beauty stash you with you never brought?

Six - Do you have an icon and why them?

Seven - Do you have an item that is really important to you and why?

Eight - Where is the next place you plan to visit and why?

Nine - Do you have any fears?

Ten - What do you hope for the future?

Eleven - If there was one thing you could change about the community you live in, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated :) If there is anything you would like to see or know just leave me a comment and i'll get back to you! xoxo