Sunday 13 April 2014

Clothes for sale | eBay

Hiy everyone!

I'm selling a few things on eBay this week and would really appreciate it if you could take a look. I'm trying to gradually clear out my wardrobe as I am moving to Canada for a year around September time! I am super excited :D I really need to get rid of the clothes I don't wear so much anymore and also need to start saving for the big move!

Here are some of the things that are for sale and you can reach my ebay profile here :)
















All of my items will only be sold through eBay using Paypal as the payment method and I will only be shipping inside the UK.

I will be doing some more blog posts on my move to Canada nearer the time, I really want you all to be on the journey with me. This is going to be a really big step in not only my life but also my partner James' too and I can't wait to share this new adventure with you!

Thanks for taking a look at my things and will speak to you all soon!

Lots of love and keep sparkling!

Reniee
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated :) If there is anything you would like to see or know just leave me a comment and i'll get back to you! xoxo